Well...it's official! She SWIMS! We can't believe how far she has come this summer and can't believe how much she is loving being in the water! OK...so we know how much she loves the water but we just cannot believe she is actually swimming! Coach Cliff and Lilly have had a great time during lessons...and he has done an awesome job teaching her!
10 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is awesome! What a great swimmer! Impressed that she goes underwater and holds her breath. Have fun in the water this summer!
That is great!!! Thanks for the videos. She looks like she just loves the water and she's actually a good swimmer! I love her expression when she gets the ring, just brings a smile to my face.
Yeah Lilly!!!!
Ethan and Noah are both starting swimming lessons as well.....the weather has been cold, but we have started anyway.
Noah has also started Tae Kwon Do, I'll try to get some pics posted.
Thanks for the video. I may try my hand at that next. Love to you all from all of us
Aunt Tracey/Uncle Harold
Post a Comment