Happy Anniversary My Love!!!!
Look how young we looked in our engagement picture...the picture we took of ourselves:) We set the camera on a tripod and took these by the Poudre River in CO...not too shabby for a self-portrait huh?!
We had no idea at that point what our lives would look like...but here we are 6 years later looking back with thankful hearts for our relationship, our two beautiful kiddos and I am so grateful for this man who has been right by my side through so much. I was totally head over heels in love the day we took this picture, I never imagined that that love would grow with each day that passed...I can now only day dream of what that love may look like when we hit our 50 year anniversary! I love you my life partner...my best friend



2 comments:
Congratulations!...and you did take a great pic. ; )
Happy Anniversary! And the pic is awesome! You two are so photogenic! Love you both!
Post a Comment