My friend and I signed up for a photography class...so far I really am having fun...forcing me out of my comfort zone with photography! Our first assignment was to shoot a sunset with someone in the pic...forcing us to work with the lighting of both objects...we raced to the beach last night to catch the last of the days rays!
Ben won't stand still for a picture but Lilly is loving to pose = lots of pics of Lilly and not many of Little Man these days:)
Thanks honey for watching the kiddos so I can go to class:) I know it's no small commitment for you...9 hours a week is no small feat! I love you baby!


3 comments:
Beautiful job! I'm having a blast doing this with you. ANd your hubby is pretty amazing, even watching my 3 for 4 of those hours :)
This little girl is beautiful! (And your photos are too, but the subject definitely helps! :) ) Love ya.
Those are great pics!!! I love the first pic of Lilly. Maybe for a more advanced photo shoot you could try to make me look good???
Post a Comment