Some called us crazy, others called us adventurous and I think my dad said we were gluttons for punishment for taking not only our little ones but going with 2 sets of neighbors making for 6 kids ages 6 and under with 5 adults...ages not needed:) But above you can see Badin Lake and how absolutely beautiful our setting was. It was raining like crazy the first night which just led to early bed time for all but the remainder of the weekend was glorious!
Benjamin did awesome camping! The first night he slept like a baby...no pun intended! But night two was pretty chilly so he spent the night cuddled in sleeping bags with us. I must say that I did not mind a bit and he woke up the next morning as happy as can be! We had his pack and play with us which he gladly took naps in and the rest of the time hung out in arms of various people.
I just love his smile and could not resist some extra shots of him looking all bundled up in his sweater bearing the cold red nose of a camper.


1 comment:
Cute, cute pics!
Post a Comment