Ok, for those of you that started with Family Camping #1...I promise this is the last camping entry. I can only post 4 pics at a time from picasa so I have to do several entries! Anyway, as you can see, Lilly was a natural camper. She was soooo stinkin' excited sleeping in a tent...in a sleeping bag! She loved every aspect of the eating outside, playing in the woods, sitting by the fire...I think we have many more camping trips in our family future.
And here are the two lone boys on the trip. Carson was so sweet with Ben and was a big help to me doing everything from running to grab a burp rag to holding Ben's bottle for him. He really had Ben laughing one night...so cute and fun to see a little boy enjoying a baby.
The cooking station, manned by our dear Mr. Tony...Chris just looks like he's helping:) Tony really did almost all of the cooking for the entire weekend hooking us up with pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon our first morning, grilling hamburger and hot dogs for lunch and making up some wonderful sausages and baked potatoes for our final evening!
The second night we all got the kids put down and the adults stayed up for one heated Uno competition which I might not be so inclined to mention had I not been the ultimate winner of the night!!! :)
Mr. Chris had a few trips down to the lake with the kiddos to do some fishing...some successful fishing at that!
And of course we are so thankful for our Papa who did an amazing job setting up our camp for us, and tearing it down and making the freezing cold middle of the night bottle run! He even slept with a frozen bottle of water in his sleeping bag to try and warm it up for Benjamin's bottles...what a stud!
All in all we had such a wonderful time together and we so look forward to the next trip!


1 comment:
So glad that you had fun! I miss you...let's get together soon! Will you be at the fish fry on Wednesday?
Post a Comment