08 November 2008

4 Months & Still Growing

Our 4 Month Old!!!
So I'm a little late in posting this being that he is now 4 months and 3 weeks:) but here are the 4 month old stats:
Height 26"
Weight 18.4 lbs.
Placing him still in the 95th percentile and also making a comparison happens to be the exact same size now that Lilly was at one year! I have told her she had better take advantage of picking on him now because in the next several months he will overtake her:) There is now only about an 8 lb. difference between the two!
In other Ben news, he is officially rolling and rolling and rolling over and over. He has such a contagious laugh and the biggest smile! He is still such a little snuggle bug, at least with his Momma:) continues to eat well and sleeps 10-12 hours at night. He has spoiled us and we all adore him!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Sounds like a very big boy and a great kid! : )

steve said...

Looks like none of that height or weight is because of a head full of hair. . . Pretty cute though!!

Hulls Clan said...

Like uncle like nephew:)

Jost Family said...

I sure am trying hard to keep up. It almost seems impossible with everyone at lease 300 miles away. It's good to see Ben and Lilly grow. Jon and I played Lilly's Little Miss Muffet video several times. Funny funny girl. She and Bella seem alot alike.