I just can't seem to catch up with blogging, but I'm determined to still post everything I was planning on posting even if it is somewhat outdated. So here we are on Super Bowl Sunday! Our dear friend Miss Emmy was in town for the weekend which is always a treat. We headed next door to Tony & Christine's house for the big partaaa and I can never resist an opportunity to all dress alike:) So here were representing AZ...don't know that I've actually ever watched an entire AZ game but I was certain I could find clothes for everyone that were red and white...good thing Scott & Steve happen to be AZ fans!!!
Our dear friend and neighbor Tony...he wore these glasses the entire game just in case there was an unexpected 3-D moment! He fixed his famous Super Bowl Cheese Dip...awesome as always Tony!
How cute...the Twins!
The girls table...I can't say that we watched much of the game, we did catch a few commercials, of which was included the 3-D one. Benjamin did not mind being passed between all the ladies! No pics of all of our girls because we did not see them most of the night...they were sooo busy making a complete disaster of Maddie's room! We love you dear neighbors and enjoyed our time with you on our now 2nd Annual Super Bowl Party!


2 comments:
Thanks for lovely pics of us. Watch out, you never know when we will snap one of you guys!!
What comes around, goes around!
Post a Comment