Just soaking up some winter sun at the beach! We love living here!
Lillian is off once again with her shell finding pink bucket! She is getting quite the shell collection and is always overjoyed to show me her findings! I love it!
Papa and his Little man having some blanket time. Benjamin is so quick and on the go now that we are having our first tastes of sand...yummy!


3 comments:
I am going to go to the beach this week, I don't care how cold it's going to be :)
You guys look great! Thank you for being such wonderful friends! We love ya!
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE that new picture at the top!!!!
We really need to put a priority on taking the kids to the beach together
Hi! So nice to meet you through Tarrah's blog. Cute blog, see you around bloggyville!
Post a Comment