Just capturing some of our Little Talker/Singer:)
And a star is born! :) Thanks for inviting me to Kids Night I had so much fun and it was such a breath of fresh air (well at least fried air) to be out with other adults. Hope today went well and to catch up with you again soon.
OK..."here is my sandle" is too cute...along with tipping over the wrong way...I was cracking up!
Here is my sandal...too funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And a star is born! :) Thanks for inviting me to Kids Night I had so much fun and it was such a breath of fresh air (well at least fried air) to be out with other adults. Hope today went well and to catch up with you again soon.
OK..."here is my sandle" is too cute...along with tipping over the wrong way...I was cracking up!
Here is my sandal...too funny!
Post a Comment