With Papa's Crazy schedule, me and the kids decided to go on a little road trip to visit my friend of almost 10 years...Brooke! Don't worry, I took this picture while we were in stand still traffic...not while I was driving:) We had been sitting totally still for about 45 minutes and then Lilly decided to "Pray God will help us start going again so we can get there", and literally right away traffic started flowing again and I had to tearfully grin as I hear from the backseat "Momma, God answers Prayer!!!!" at the top of her little 3 year old lungs! The kids did awesome on the road...only 4 hours, which turned into 5.5 but they were great!
We had to do a bit of shopping of course while we were there!
Sorry I missed half of your face Lilly! Brooke and Ryan...thanks for having us in your adorable home...we had such a great time and Lilly was literally in tears halfway home because "we didn't even get to stay long enough"...


1 comment:
What a sweet little lesson for Lilly! :)
Post a Comment