17 March 2010

Snake Day...Who Knew?

So last weekend my friend Tarrah and I thought it would be fun to take the kiddos to the Aquarium...Little did we know it was SNAKE day...who knew?!  I must say I was TOTALLY shocked that Miss Lillian was up for touching everything!  She is my usually my screaming buddy...with spiders, water bugs (a.k.a. roaches), and anything that slithers, crawls or skitters...but look at her...touchy touchy with a snake...everyone she could get her hands on!
Buddies!  Abriella...Lillian...Abraham
Notice their heads in the back ground seem to be about the same size around as this big guys body!  I was not really this close...I totally used up all of my 200 lens!  Even though it was snake day...our crew was still super excited to see all the fishes!

2 comments:

steve said...

LOL! Ben and Ethan have the same blank look on their face!

megan kennedy said...

question completely irrelevant to the post, my dear annie: what year were you in hungary? was it with campus cru?

i know you may not see this for a while, but it was easier than finding your email address...

love you and the fam like crazy. i hear that i will get to see you this summer when you're in town for nick's wedding?!?! if that is true, i'm so excited!