No...we are not still snowed in....we are NOT snowed in so that means we have just been out and about and busy...but I had one last snow pic to post...this car was not parked, not just sitting idle ready to go...no it was actually going...as in driving...I don't think she knew where she was driving since her WINDOWS WERE COVERED IN SNOW!!!!! I know most folks don't have window scrapers around here but get creative lady...broom, hand, something! Hello...NOT ok!
05 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, that is definitely NOT okay! Scary! Glad to know that you guys are doing okay, though. : )
Ha!
LOL!! That cracks me up. I couldn't imagine trying to drive without even seeing out the sides. Great photo!
Hahahaha! Now that is taking life on the wild side!!
I know I'm late in commenting but I thought it interesting that you assumed this was a lady :p
Post a Comment