02 October 2010

Miss Lillian

In my focus on the cousins I sort of skipped right by my Lillian post...so Miss Lillian...this one's for you babe!  One of the many things I love about Lilly is that she gets SOOOOO excited about everything!  She was excited about each and every day and all that it held and I LOVE that!
Little Miss was so excited to have 2 weeks with her Papa...she misses him so much when he's at work during the week...she adores this man!
She was almost tall enough for every ride at Silver Dollar City and I can guarantee that this little dare devil would have taken on any ride no matter how big!  Her favorite ride even though she was a bit scared was Fire in the Hole...which she called Fire in the Donut Hole:)

 Lilly talks almost daily about her cousins and how much she misses them...yet another dream come true...it is so much fun that she has cousins that are the same age as her and I will do my best to make sure that these cousins continue to have regular time together!  
Miss Lillian...thanks for making our vacation so much fun...thank you for your sweet spirit and for taking in every little thing we did on our trip!
On a side note, this little girl got a flu bug on our long trip back to NC...she had a burning hot fever the entire drive home and was rewarded with some silly bands because every time she got sick she hit the grocery bag we had for her in the back seat...that is one girl that is such a trooper!  She even enjoyed watching the few fireworks we could see from the car windows on our journey home!  I LOVE this girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too many adjectives to describe how beautiful these photos are. Gorgeous blog. Hugs. Tammy