Lilly was at school, I was busy and Ben was playing with some blocks...he kept saying "Momma...boat" I kept saying "just a minute Ben"...and then I finally took a moment to look...and look...he really did build a sail boat....all by himself...and he was so proud of himself and wanted to show me...and to think I was too busy to look...so lesson learned...take a minute...and Ben can build a boat!
15 November 2010
Benjamin's Boat
Lilly was at school, I was busy and Ben was playing with some blocks...he kept saying "Momma...boat" I kept saying "just a minute Ben"...and then I finally took a moment to look...and look...he really did build a sail boat....all by himself...and he was so proud of himself and wanted to show me...and to think I was too busy to look...so lesson learned...take a minute...and Ben can build a boat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ben is a guy after my own heart. It even looks like Rosie our boat!! Ben, when are we going on the boat?
Post a Comment