20 December 2010

I'm Thankful For...

Thanksgiving was much different for us this year...we usually take a big trip west and hit up all of our family in Kansas and Colorado...but due to a couple of summer weddings and a lot of summer travel we needed to stay put this year.  I must say...we missed everyone so much...but I am thankful for the day we had!  
Scott said Lillian looked like a pilgrim here...which I guess is OK since it was Thanksgiving day and all, but I put her in a dress that was actually mine when I was her age.  I don't have many things from my childhood so it was fun for me...and my girl LOVED it...so the Papa just got a bit of a dirty look for making such an insensitive comment and we went about our day:)
I am so thankful for this girl.  Our relationship has changed so much over the past few months...she's really growing up and I have so much fun planning with her and working on projects...she has such great ideas and input!  And I LOVE that she LOVED wearing my old dress:)  and I have to make not of my sweater...that I made:)  I don't finish many knitting projects these days but here is one I actually did complete!


We spent the day at our friend Josh & Tiffany's...with her parents and some other friends...way to carve that bird Josh!!!  Thanks for such a wonderful day...thank you for filling it with much joy as we were missing our family...and thanks for letting me be a baby hog and hold baby Josiah:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great pics of you and Lillian. Love your sweater--way to go!