Mmmmm...a little hot chocolate mixed with some leftover smore's combined with some dirt equals one beautiful camping girl! And I love that I get to call her mine!
I love many things about my girl...one of them is that while she is as girly as they come...pink, cute hair things, all things princess, dolls...the works...on the other hand, she LOVES to be outside, get dirty, climb the trees and just play hard! LOVE it!
She decided to take her favorite little Beary up into the tree...and requested her picture be taken:)
Our camping girls are growing up! I am so thankful Lillian has friends she gets to make memories with...I'm starting to lose track of how many times these girls have now been camping together...I just can't believe how big they are all getting! Madison, Lillian, Skyler and Abriella...you are beautiful little girls and we LOVE you!


1 comment:
and I love her too :)
Post a Comment