22 March 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here

I know I know it's been months since I last posted...we've been busy, I've lacked the creativity to blog and well, time has just simply flown!  As many of you know we have entered the world of foster care.  We desire to keep you up to date on the happenings but need to follow some confidentiality rules...so we are starting a private blog for that aspect of our lives.  If you desire to follow it I need to give you permission, so just leave me a comment to this post with your e-mail address or shoot me an e-mail, face book message, whatever you want and I will get you the blog address etc.  I will get back to posts and pictures...at some point...ok....soon!
Thanks for continuing to check back with us!
Anne

4 comments:

megan kennedy said...

Yes please!
My new email is meganallynkennedy@gmail.com.
I am really excited by your willingness to open up your home and hearts and resources to these kids. I respect a lot the way you parent Lil & Ben, so I know your foster babies are real lucky.
Depending on my job situation, I'm hoping to find a time that I can come out and visit this summer. I miss you guys and want to live some life with L&B and whatever new nieces and nephews might be in the house at that time.
I love you.

Heidi said...

Your foster children are so lucky to have you! You're such an amazing mama. I would love to follow your blog. My email address is heidikendle@yahoo.com

Hope all is going well with you and your family.

Rachel Kennedy said...

hey! I'd like to follow your new blog as well. My e-mail is bugaboo812@yahoo.com, but I think you already have it. :)

joshbeth said...

Yes please...I would LOVE to follow you guys. Our email is joshbeth@gmail.com.