04 April 2011

And Then she Turned 5

Going back a bit to catch up...our sweet Lillian turned 5 on December 26!  Sounds so cliche but I really can't believe it!  And as a fun surprise she got some snow ON her birthday.  Not much, but enough for them to cancel church for that Sunday... OK, so she's outside barefoot...we do live at the beach, what do you expect:)
She's a bit of a Taylor Swift fan and is doing her best to sing and play guitar...LOVE!  She loves to listen to music and sing...and we love to listen to her.
I adore the fact that she is so excitable....she's one smart cookie, dramatic, full of energy, talented in so many things, a great reader, tender hearted, super aware of details...and we get to call her our daughter!

I love you my precious Lillian Ruth!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: