One of my personal favorite times over Christmas break was our Family Cross fit workouts led by Papa. Don't you just love how tough everyone looks!
Mom gets the endurance award...she was a trooper and always finished strong and did everything Scott told her to do. Dad is fit and did well...but didn't always obey "coach" :)
I love this picture for so many reasons...I love that Lillian loves to run, I love that she has time with her Grandpa Ed, I love that they can exercise together and I love that she's just watching him and probably talking his ear off as they jogged along!
Uncle Steve and Aunt Sarah doing burpees....Steve is in the surrender position and Sarah was going strong...she gets the trooper award...she did awesome and it was her first year with the family since becoming a Hulls...proud of you Aunt Sarah...you did awesome and you totally kicked your hubby's tail which was kinda fun to see:)


No comments:
Post a Comment