14 November 2012

Baby Smile GONE...December 24, 2011 :(



I found the missing post...so Lillian and Papa were wrestling...I'm of course always telling them to be careful or someone is going to get hurt...well guess what?  Yep...someone got hurt...and Lillian came screaming into the kitchen with blood pouring out of her mouth.  Baby tooth gone...the one she's not supposed to lose until she's eight...gone.  That means her cute little baby smile...GONE!
So I was a little upset with the Papa...ok...truth be told a little more than a little upset:)  but I got over it...quicker that the Papa did...he was heartbroken!  He was especially devastated when she looked at him the next day and he was smiling and with a longing in her eyes...she told him what a nice smile he had...and that she wished she had a nice smile like his...ugh....heart breaker...but as you can see she moved on...and the Papa just couldn't...
So now we just have to look back at her baby smile pictures...those days are gone...it all just goes by so quickly.
One might think that the days of wrestling in the living room have stopped...we those days are not gone...I have a feeling this will not be the last post of wrestling injuries!
Just so you know Princess...your smile is still beautiful!



No comments: