Love the happy, sleepy morning faces:) Sweet Benjamin.
So excited to get the traditional super cool band aids in the stocking!
The cell phone she asked Santa for...she was happy. Whew!
Christie thought Santa just brought her a lame old purple pillow...until she turned it over to discover Santa had actually gotten her Justin Bieber! Needless to say she was thrilled!
Baby Boy also thrilled with some band aids!
Sweet Baby Girl admiring her new baby doll...precious moments...
So stinkin' cute!
Little Man can't wait to make a mess with Benjamin's new toys...see the side of the can says 225 pieces...that's a lot of pieces to end up on the floor! Way to go Santa:)
Grandpa and his Hot Sauce!
Papa is always so much fun on Christmas morning...ok most mornings he's a pretty fun guy:) but especially on Christmas morning.
He leads us in a time of prayer, worship and everyone getting a chance to share something they are thankful for from the past year. We read a special story on the birth of Jesus...I love our Christmas morning traditions!
Lillian and her Christie girl.
Benjamin enjoying his new piggy bank...for the second time around. Grandpa and Grandma got him one before and unfortunately it was broken by someone...Benjamin was so sad...so he was thrilled when he opened up a new one from them:)
Lillian reading all about her gift from Grandpa and Grandma...piano lessons!!!
Benjamin got Lillian an outfit for her doll Julie...he was as excited as she was...so sweet.
And sissy got him his very first wallet...can you tell he was so stinkin' excited?!!!
As I write this they are in the other room arguing...good thing I captured this moment on the camera so I can remind them and me how much they really do love each other! :)
Guess what Grandpa and Grandma got Benjamin...his very first big boy bike...no more training wheels for this 3 year old!!!
Lillian was reading clue #1 to begin her hunt for her gift from Papa and Momma...I could hardly wait!
Hmmm...what could it be...from the living room, to the bedroom, back to the living room....
To the front porch and back inside again...
To the kitchen...a clue in the microwave???
Out to Momma's car...whoops, wrong door...
What could it be Lillian???
She was so confused...she couldn't find another clue...all she could find was a surfboard in my car...
Then she realized that it was HER surfboard...
Talk about a happy girl!!!
Oh Baby Girl...I love those snuggle times...
Little Man with his latest weapon...I mean favorite toy...little did we know he would quickly figure out how to swing the alligator around and send everyone running for safety:)
Merry Christmas 2011!

No comments:
Post a Comment