15 December 2008

Scott's White Elephant Gift

We recently had our white elephant gift exchange with our small group from church and Scott brought a framed 8x10 of himself as his gift...well you may notice that 2 different people are holding this gift...

that means that more than one person wanted a picture of my smiling husband:) Can you believe this gift was stolen by our friend Sam...they do have a very special relationship so I guess I'm not too surprised:) Actually his wife Tarrah liked the frame! We'll see how long Scott's picture lasts in their house!

A picture of our small group! My face hurt from laughing so much that night! What a blast! Thanks John and Penny for a wonderful evening...we especially enjoyed singing Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer among other Christmas favs!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tarrah said...

I packed up the frame until we get a house but I DID leave the picture in there :) I know it will make me giggle when I open it up. We had a wonderful time also!