16 November 2009

Ladies Weekend

Alison, Christine, myself and Tarrah were all able to leave kiddos and hubbys behind this weekend and head all the way to Wrightsville Beach for a women's retreat...it was an amazing time filled with some tears...ok a lot of tears, lots of laughing and then we just had a bit of a crazy afternoon...I mean they gave us several hours to do whatever we wanted, ya know, nap, walk on the beach, window shop or

Get pierced! They didn't actually put that on the list of our options but I guess when 4 mommas get out for the weekend that's what happens:) I did indeed get my nose pierced which Lilly told me was awesome but not very beautiful:)
and my friend Alison got a utility bar...big OUCH! so here we are showing off our new jewelry:)

3 comments:

Emily said...

How cute are you?! Can't wait to see ya!

megan kennedy said...

YES! I LOVE it! I would very much like to match you, but Mom & Dad are emphatically unenthusiastic, so I might have to wait til after school. Though I've definitely thought about doing it here in England. They wouldn't know for an entire year...
ps- i love you.

steve said...

For some mreason I'm guessing that you were the ring leader in this. I like it, I think it looks cute on you. Can't wait to see you all!