03 November 2009

Wiggly Raggedy Ann and the Angry Lion

Somewhere along the way Lilly decided she would be called Wiggly Raggedy Ann...don't know where the wiggly came from but it is ironically appropriate!

And Ben as we now know was at the beginning of not feeling well and the whole wear a lion costume thing did not help! Actually he was pretty stinkin' mad about the dressing up thing! It didn't help that he was dressed for a blizzard and it was 80 degrees outside:) So needless to say, the costume got ditched once we got pictures!

The traditional street shot with our fun friends! Can't believe how big they are all getting!

Lilly and her buddy and neighbor Maddie as the beautiful ballerina!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

My question is just "Is it possible for your kids to be any cuter?" and the answer is...most definitely not. How priceless those little faces are. Love the one of Lilly with the pumpkin! She is getting so old. Can't wait to see you guys! Praying for you little Ben.

The Robinson Family said...

Way too cute! Where to find such great ideas for costumes and then the stuff for the costumes???

I'm with you, Ben, I hate have to dress up in costumes too. So much pressure to pull off the right look and either too itchy, too hot, or too cold! Sheesh. : )

But as a mama now, I'm trying to start thinking about that kind of stuff. Help me, Anne!

Aunt Kathy said...

Hi Ann...I'm trying this for the second time....I am the blogging eavesdroppin' aunt of Tony and Christine and I love to go to your blog just so I can see some pictures of my nieces that I love to pieces! Meanwhile, I have fallen in love with your family and your precious children. I look forward to seeing you sometime soon! "Aunt" Kathy