11 November 2009

Pneumonia on the Mend

Well...no picture this time but just an update...it's been a crazy week to say the least and after 6 trips to the Dr., 3 antibiotics shots, one round of prednisone, one round of oral antibiotics, more breathing treatments than I can count, one bronchitis diagnosis, one chest x-ray to confirm pneumonia I think we are finally on the mend! Benjamin has been such a trooper and it has been heartbreaking to see him so tired all the time and just miserable, but the past few days we have seen our happy boy once again, even if just for a few moments of time he is still there, the smiles are just a little sick:) We are so thankful for God's protection over him and that our long list of things we have been through did not include a trip to the hospital! We'll be back to more pictures soon I'm sure!

3 comments:

Tarrah said...

We are so thankful too. I love ya Ben and can't wait to see your smiling face again :)

joshbeth said...

Glad he is doing better, have been praying for him.

Kathryn Hulls said...

L am so glad Ben is better. I have been praying for him.

Love granny Hulls