This is Clara...quite possibly the funniest girl I know and I get to call her my niece! One might think I would put a cute smiling picture of her first except for the fact that I have none:) She does not like to have her picture taken and if looks could kill, that's what she shoots at you when asked to smile!
She was such a little helper with Ben...soooo very sweet with him...and then at other times she might have been what some would call a bully:) I say this with love because it was hilarious!!!! Lilly had something she wanted at one point so Clara hauled off and hit her square in the middle of her back with a toy camera which of course sent Lilly into a fit of tears...well while Lilly was in one room crying Jessica was talking to Clara about what she had done....Jess is such a good Momma and says to Clara, "Do you hear Lilly crying in the other room?", Clara says with this deepish voice, "yea...she in time out, she a bad girl?!", Auntie Anne was in the corner laughing and I don't know how Jess kept a straight face in letting Clara know that she was the bad girl! We laughed so hard...and are still laughing...she is so funny and we have so many stories from that week!
The girl cousins...at their finest!
One last attempt...c'mon Clara...smile for Auntie Anne...nope...not gonna happen...but have you ever seen a cuter pouty face?! Love you sweet Clara!


1 comment:
That's my Girl! Gotta Love her!
Post a Comment