For Lillian's SIX year old birthday we decided to do something a little different and special for her! Little did she know she would be gazing at princesses come nightfall! She loves to dress up and play princess, so I had told her that after lunch I would do her hair and she could play Cinderella. She decided she would start playing right away and be Cinderelli for the morning, we found her in the laundry room, starting a load of laundry all by herself:) She cleaned all morning and stayed in character the entire time! She goes all out with everything she does and I LOVE it!!!
While I was doing her hair and getting her all ready...Papa was getting ready too:) She was so surprised when I announced that she was ready he cued up some Vivaldi's Four Seasons and greeted her...ready to dance. She was overjoyed and could not believe what was happening!
She got to wear her flower girl dress from Uncle Steve and Aunt Sarah's wedding...we've gotten a lot of use out of that dress!!!
She was not the only one in heaven...her Papa LOVES these moments with his princess! He is amazingly fun...he was not even going with us to the surprise show and he put on a suit...just to dance with his girl.
I LOVE that he LOVES being a Papa!
She was in such awe...and she didn't even know we were going to leave the house:)
Some lovely princess posing:) and then we left to begin the surprise journey. A fun bonus is that Grandma Sharla was in town...one blessing about Lillian having a Christmas birthday is that she always gets to have family around for her day. So Grandma, Lillian and I drove to pick up a couple of Lillian's buddies and their Mommas and off we went!
One of our biggest prayers for our girl is that she would have some great friends...ones that are fun and encouraging...she is a blessed little girl!
Emmie, Lillian, Abriella
It was so fun listening to her try to guess what we were going to be doing...she was convinced that we were going out for ice cream:)
Needless to say she was surprised, excited, overjoyed, thankful...just giddy!
She was really thrilled to see some favorites on the ice...did I mention we went to see Disney Princesses on Ice...perfect for my girl!
The Princess and the Frog is a favorite of hers...considering one of her favorite vacation spots is New Orleans...
All of the faces of excitement!!!
Something must have been pretty funny...and you can barely see Grandma in the background...in all of the excitement I was totally fixed on the girls and FAILED to get some special pics with Grandma...or anyone else for that matter. Bummer!
Her favorite part of the show was Tangled...it was pretty amazing!!!
At the last minute...a pic of the mommas:) I think we all had as much fun as the girls...just watching them was such a joy!
Happy SIX year old Birthday to my baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment