Aunt Mary surprised Benjamin with chocolate covered donuts...
It's where true love began:)
One thing I always LOVE to do when we are at Grandpa Mark's house is music time...everyone gets to participate! Trevor and Lillian gearing up for the drums
Grandpa on the Banjo
Papa on Guitar...lots of vocals, Rachel was on violin...it was GREAT!!!!
We tried a little photo shoot while we were at the farm...Benjamin had officially hit that phase of refusing to just smile at the camera...so we did our best:)
And then there is Lillian...she LOVES pictures:) I'm glad we got all of these pictures of her before she started losing all of her top teeth! I love that baby tooth smile that is just gone too quickly!
Someone was absolutely cracking up!!!
Back to Benjamin who discovered some grass to play with
oh yea...super interesting!
oh...now some peek-a-boo...super
trying to force that smile...it's a good thing he's so stinkin' cute even when not cooperating with the camera:)
GOT IT!!!
and then gone once again! Oh well...it was worth a try!

1 comment:
I love those two soooo much!
Post a Comment