For those of you following you know I have been trying to play catch up...I just have too because we had so many special moments over the holidays and I just can't pass them over...so YEA we made it to Christmas! And as you can see Santa brought Lilly a new big girl bike and she was overjoyed!
Benjamin found that he had a train table waiting and is even in his room playing with it now...didn't know if he would be old enough for it but he has actually already figured out how to put the track together!
Lilly with the Love of her life Uncle Steve and that other girl...well that's for another post but for now I'll let you know that's Sarah:)
Christmas morning we get up open stockings, Scott makes yummy omelets, I make strawberry smoothies, we read a version of the Christmas story from a book called Intimate Moments with the Savior...makes me cry every year!...we then enjoy some time of worship led by the man in the guitar pants, everyone gets to share something they are thankful for from the past year and we close in some time of prayer together...I love our Christmas traditions...we don't usually get to the gifts part until almost 11:00 but it's the way we love doing it!
And with the guitar pants comes the other tradition we have...we all get new jammies on Christmas Eve and then we wear them ALL day on Christmas...and you just have to know that if you spend Christmas with us that's just what we do...and many many thanks and congrats to Mom and Dad for doing it with us this year...a bit...well ok...a LOT out of their comfort zone but they did it...for us and we loved it!


1 comment:
There are some really cute girls in that picture!! I always enjoy Christmas with you all.
Post a Comment