26 January 2010

Santa's Visit

Yep...this is indeed Santa...and every year he comes next door to Maddie and Skyler's house and we get to come see him! What a treat! Well this year, Lilly got to see Santa at the mall and sit on his lap at which time she asked him for a new puzzle and a plastic tea set so she had one that Ben could play with as well since the only one she has is breakable and not safe for him to play with...all of this she responsibly explained to Santa...so you can imagine her surprise when Santa gave her....

this! A new PLASTIC tea set and a puzzle...exactly what she had asked him for! She just looked at Scott and I and said "I can't believe it Momma...can you believe it?" Such fun memories...so thanks neighbors for letting us be part of your Santa tradition!

I don't know that Ben was so into Santa...but as you can see he was totally into the car that Santa brought him!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

megan kennedy said...

Visit you on the east coast?? Yes please!!
:D
I cannot wait to see you all again. I do so miss you.
Much love.