26 January 2010

Scott's Christmas Hunt

OK, I just have to say this was my favorite Christmas gift and it was the one we had for Scott...soooo he received a picture scavenger hunt...close up pics of things in our house and he was led from one to another...let's just say Lilly knows our house better than her Papa...good thing he had her help or he may still be searching:)

His final clue we with a blindfold...and so the real fun began, he was blindfolded and EVERYONE in the house loaded up for our little trip to find the gift...that's his baby sister Christi very kindly helping him along the way..side note...Mom just about had a fit when we told her we were all leaving the house in our jammies:) her reaction literally gets me laughing again as I write this...anyway...we ended up at the fire station where Scott's friend Sam was graciously serving our community on Christmas day...that's where we were hiding the gift...so Sam comes out with a bag for Scott's surf board...which he discovered was 2 feet too short for his long board...I faked disappointment that I messed up, Scott pretended it was no big deal but was really disappointed...and all the while Sam had gone back into the station to get the rest of the gift...

a new surf board...one that actually fits in the bag:) He was soooo surprised...I mean...soooo surprised and I LOVED every moment!

Here I get to tell him all about ALL of the research I did on his board etc...by far my favorite gift...getting to see my hard working hubby soooo excited and encouraged! I love you honey!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: