Little Girls in Tutu's....I mean seriously does it get any more precious?! Lilly had her buddies Maddie, Abriella and Hallie over for her party...they downed their delicious pancakes and pink smoothies and then on an amazing sugar high stood very still while us Momma's put together their tutu's! Simply a strip of elastic around their waist and then tie on strips of tuelle....LOTS of strips of tuelle in various colors and TADA...TUTU's for your princess!
Ummm I could EAT them they are so stinkin' cute!
Hallie, Abriella and Maddie...thank you for making Lilly's birthday so special...you are such beautiful girls and wonderful friends!
Once the tutu's were on...they were instantly transformed into dancing ballerinas! Watching my girl grow up is such a joy...of course it comes with some sadness, who wants their baby to grow up, but the joy comes because I am thankful...thankful for a healthy girl who is doing what she's supposed to do...grow up and we get to watch...and that is something I don't take for granted...and so I am the obnoxious Momma constantly trying to capture each and every moment so that we don't miss a thing!

1 comment:
That picture on the couch is too cute!
Post a Comment