My Sweet Lulu...unbelieveable you are 4! OK...so this letter and post are a little bit late...but...well...that's just your Momma girl! I LOVE watching you grow, I love who you are becoming and I just love you! I appreciate the way you are so aware of whatever is going on, how people are feeling, who needs help and how you can just jump into anything that is going on. You are a special girl...I'm sure every Momma says that about their baby girl...but in this case it is so true! God has gifted you in ways that I am daily amazed by. You have a gift of remembering special things about people and special times. You daily make me smile girl...and there are days you make me crazy...mostly because we happen to be a bit alike:) You can write all of your letters and are really trying to learn to read and it makes me happy to see your desire to learn. You want to know how to do everything! You are soooo much FUN...everything makes you excited...you are one very passionate girl and I pray that God grows that even more! I have enjoyed the time we get together and the way you like to just talk...you really are amazing...did I mention that already?! You are so very independant to an extreme...in fact just the other day you and Ben were playing trains in his room and it suddenly got very quite...upon my checking on you I found you changing your brother's poopy diaper (gasp)! I walked in and you looked up with excitement and said "Momma, Ben is doing such a good job laying still" (did I mention you are an amazing encourager?), you then told me "He was poopy so I thought I would change him for you since you have to do it all the time"...so thoughtful...and I have to add, you did a perfect job, making no mess, fastening the diaper on perfectly and even put the stinky diaper in a bag! You have a knack of noticing details...and I love it! And speaking of your brother...you love him and do such a great job teaching him new things and being so patient with him even when he steals your doll or messes up your bedroom. I really could write a novel about the ways you daily amaze me...maybe I will:) You started pre-school this year and absolutely thrive in the classroom...you love structure! I must say the thing that can bring me to tears the quickest is to listen to you pray, you are learning more and more about who Jesus is and we pray daily that your love for Him would grow into a steadfast relationship with Him...and so with that it has been such a joy to listen to you learn to pray from your heart...you pray for people, you pray that you would have a good attitude and you are overjoyed when you see that God has answered one of your prayers! So my sweet girl...I want you to know that I love you...I love you more than I ever thought possible and I cherish YOU...I cherish my growing relationship with you and I am grateful that God saw fit to give me a beautiful princess! Momma love you Lulu!
11 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures and letter. Love you Lilly!
Lil, you are beautiful, and I hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday. It sure looks like you did! I'm hoping to come visit you and Ben when I get back from England, because I miss you! That would be so fun! I love you lots and lots. Tell your family hi! :)
Post a Comment