Well we are almost done with the canoe posts but it was just too funny to not give a complete picture...they are worth a thousand words...right? So Sam swam out to help us out...I got in the canoe...not a pretty picture :). And then Scott and Sam decided to chat about a plan!
They decided they would on the count of 3 hoist themselves up on either side of the boat and throw themselves into the boat...good plan fellas and it worked! Not without some screaming from the girl in the canoe!
Only moments after they were in the boat I was screaming at Sam to stop trying to tip us over again...I mean look how close we were to tipping over again...hello Sam...NOT funny! Through laughing he was trying to tell me he was not doing it...he actually thought I was...I mean AS IF I would send us back into the water!

As we drifted to the reeds I decided I would like out at the the bank...not in the reeds...I heard they were infested with leeches and I had no intention of turning our adventure into a disgusting affair! Needless to say...we made it to the bank, I found a trail leading back to our camp and gladly walked back and they guys wrangled the canoe back to the other side of the lake! Whew...3 wet passengers and one dry boat...Success!

No comments:
Post a Comment