06 July 2010

The Canoe Part 5....The End

Almost to shore...go boat go!
Dripping wet...reunited...and done bickering:)
This cheesy Momma packed matching clothes for these happy campers so we could get a cute family, matchy, campy picture...the picture in my mind did not include a very wet Papa and Momma...oh well, we took the picture anyway...notice the matching camo on the bottom?  I love that my hubby will go along with my cheesy ideas...I mean he is great!

Lilly is really into funny faces...so here we are making "cold" faces!  So there you have it...one very exciting camping weekend!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I'm glad you had a happy ending. Love the matching camo and the last pic with Ben laughing and all your funny faces.

Freddy said...

Haha. That bottom picture is great.

steve said...

Love the funny face pictures and I was proud I noticed the matching outfits. You guys are so fun!! I'm curious if we will have any falling out of the boat pictures.