16 December 2011

Benjamin's Very First Day of School

I might just have to cry again just looking at this picture now that we are half way through the school year...oh time, please, please, please slow down.  
Benjamin is notorious for being a bit of a Momma's boy, so I fully expected a total melt down once I tried to leave him in his class...I had even prepared his teacher...

Lillian with her beautiful smile...and Benjamin beginning the phase of never smiling for a picture but instead you get some goofy or silly face...which I love:)


And here he is throwing the fit I expected...wait, no fit at all???  Nope, no fit, no tears (from him), just a kiss and "bye bye Momma, I'm going to color at school and you will come get me after snack right?!"
My baby is growing up and needs me less and less everyday...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: